AMPI in English
Who are we?
We are group of people who try to re-connect local people with local food, provide people with information, inspiration and energy for their own activity. We use expert knowlege and we are creating examples of different lifestyle.
What do we do?
We are developing local food systems based on the caring approach to the landscape, just relationships between farmers and consuemrs. We want people to enjoy the food.
Why do we do it?
As we want to see the dominating food system transformed and together with this we want the society to transform in direction of sustainable local (food) systems based on the close personal relationspihs, solidarity and mutual understanding.
How do we do it?
Based on domestic and abroad examples and experience we strive to inspire and connect, offer opportunities, advisory and support. We want to work positively and creatively with our own expertise and experience together with the others who feel the same.
Our vision is to support close relation of people to the landscape of there living through the development of local food systems in the Czeh republic. We want to umbrella establishment and operation of local food systems in CZ (Community supported agriculture in particular). We share the vision of sharing, sustainability, openneess to new approaches. Environmental protection and sustainable development are important for us.
Publicly benefitial services we provide
- Advisory service for farmers and consumers focused mainly on the development of environmentally and socially responsible local food systems and their interconnection.
- Environmentally responsible education, training and promotion ranging from programmes for kids, pupils and adult learners. We are developing new training approaches in out-of-school and informal learning for children and adults alike.
- Science and research in the field of sustainable farming and food systems focused on improving the state of environment and quality of human life.
- We are closely bound to the European CSA network united under the umbrella of URGENCI - international CSA network. We contribute to the development of the European CSA network with its regular European-wide meetings evry two years and we are members of the European group to formulate the European Declaration on Community Supported Agriculuture.
- We are active members of European Food Sovereignty Movementy Nyeleni and signatories of the European Declaration of Food Sovereignty.
- Together with partners from many countries we have participated in numerous international projects (Horizon 2020, Erasmus+) focused on the development of local food systems (CSA in particular) and informal adult education.
Jan Valeška, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone no. +420 774 683 833